Pay attention to your dreams - God's angels often speak directly to our hearts when we are asleep. ~Quoted in The Angels' Little Instruction Book by Eileen Elias Freeman, 1994
I've always enjoy daydreaming. It has been a favorite past time since childhood. Dreams for me are representation of what we've always wanted to have or to be. Dreams oftentimes keep us motivated to move forward. They make us aim for a better and brighter tomorrow.
Our dreams for the future....
- A child/children of our own
- A home to be called our own
- A marriage to last a lifetime
- A business to sustain our needs and wants
- Opportunities to travel around the world and also within the country
- A foundation for the street kids
- Financial freedom
Right now, I'm very grateful for all the blessings and graces we've been continuously receiving. The never ending graces and guidance from the Lord keep our relationship stronger. We pray that these dreams may someday be materialized for His greater glory.