Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 21: If you died tomorrow, what’s one thing you’d regret not doing?

This week has been a crazy roller coaster ride.  Our agency accommodated a lot of visitors that are too much to handle for a week.  And that left me with no more energy at the end of the day.  No more energy to blog and update the challenge that I've committed to finish.  Well, I've been so determined to finish this challenge even though I haven't managed to do it daily.

Let me start my Day 21 with these photos.




If I'll die tomorrow,  one thing that will make me regret is not being able to materialize what I've always wanted and dreamed of for my mom and my grandmom.  I've always wanted to renovate our home for them and provide them the comfort they both deserved. Sadly, my grandmom died before I was able to realize this simple dream I have for them. And even now, I still haven't materialized these plans.  

And now here goes my restless mind, there are so many thoughts running inside my head, thoughts on how to have that income that I desire.  But I know deep inside, that the main problem is money management and not the income. Maybe I'm just so stressed with work lately and add up the financial problems. I really wanted to get out of debt. 

I'm still at work now. Seriously. We're having a meeting with our counterparts in the community.  And later, we will be participating in the Earth Hour Celebration at Magsaysay Park.  We will be releasing Sky Lanterns while everybody switches off their lights at their homes or offices.  I'm excited for this one, I think this would be cool and exciting!
How about you?  If you died tomorrow, what’s one thing you’d regret not doing? Hit the comment button and share! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment