Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 4: Something you are OCD about

Here goes my 4th day.  I hope this thirty day blogging challenge will help me turn blogging into a habit rather than just a need to comply. 

So the topic is about something which I'm OCD about. OCD? Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, let's look up the definition from http://www.reference.com
Obsessive compulsive disorder, or OCD, is an anxiety disorder that can be debilitating if left untreated. A person with obsessive compulsive disorder cannot control their fearful or worrisome thoughts and behaviors. A common symptom of obsessive compulsive disorder is repetitive behavior. For instance, a person with obsessive compulsive disorder might fear becoming sick, so he washes his hands 
compulsively 50 times in a row before eating. Or, a person with obsessive compulsive disorder might have to perform an activity a certain number of times. For instance, someone with obsessive compulsive disorder might have to go back and check that the door is locked three times before leaving the house. Obsessive compulsive disorder is relatively common, and treatment options include medication and behavioral therapy aimed at controlling obsessive thoughts and behaviors. If you think that you have OCD, you should call a doctor to discuss treatment options.
Hmmm. There are a few things  I'm O.C. about. I'm  Let me list them down.

  • Just like Lyn-lyn, I also don't want other people to touch my things no matter how messy they are.  I know where to find what I'm looking for no matter how cluttered and disorganized my files are.  
  • I'm so O.C. when it comes to using long sized bond paper.  Here in the Philippines, our long/legal sized bond paper's measurement is 8.5" x 13" and not 8.5" x 14". Out of my OCiness,  I recently found out that the previous measurement is for the Officio II when using a Kyocera photocopier.
  • I'm also O.C. when it comes to formatting both in M.S. Word and M.S. Excel. 
  • Before printing anything, I always not only double check but triple check if I'll be printing the right stuff.
These are some of the things that I can think for now. My mind is too tired and lazy to think because I still have pending work that I've brought home.  I still have out-of-town travel tomorrow for the Gulayan sa Paaralan Program (GPP) of the Department of Agriculture.  I've been tasked by the office to be the representative of our agency.  I'll be one of the evaluators tomorrow.  I'll be travelling to the Municipality of Matanao, Davao del Sur and then to Toril District just within Davao City's vicinity.  So byebye for now. Will be waiting for you to share about Day 4's topic.  Share share share! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment