I've been so dead tired since Friday and I've missed blogging for three nights already. I really haven't opened our PC since that night I arrived from work. I was so tired that I even fell asleep without changing into my sleeping wear. My husband woke me up around 10 in the evening telling me to change so that I can sleep comfortably. (Thank you ga!)
So for my 20th day, here are the 10 most significant events in my life.
- The day I moved to Davao, and I can still remember the exact date... July 23, 2006. It will be my sixth year anniversary on July this year. And yes, I survived independence!
- I can't remember the date, but I can remember the event..my first blogging event (Thanks to Tina for inviting me!) where I met Ate Rhodilee. And because of this meeting, I also got the chance to meet Ate Vina :)
- The last days I've spent with my lola before she bid goodbye. That was one heartbreaking event which made me realize that life is too short to be wasted.
- My 18th birthday.
- My Waffle Time days.
- The day I joined National Nutrition Council XI.
- My father's death.
- My night shift job as a Web Article Writer.
- Presidency at Rotaract Club of Munting Pag-Asa Davao.
- Our church wedding. This is the most significant one wherein I've realized that I've been trying so hard to please others. Now, I have to start forgiving myself and move on to love myself more.
These are the 10 most significant events in my life. :) How about yours? :)