Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 20: What are the 10 most significant events in your life?

I've been so dead tired since Friday and I've missed blogging for three nights already.  I really haven't opened our PC since that night I arrived from work.  I was so tired that I even fell asleep without changing into my sleeping wear. My husband woke me up around 10 in the evening telling me to change so that I can sleep comfortably. (Thank you ga!)


So for my 20th day, here are the 10 most significant events in my life.

  1. The day I moved to Davao, and I can still remember the exact date... July 23, 2006.  It will be my sixth year anniversary on July this year.  And yes, I survived independence!  
  2. I can't remember the date, but I can remember the event..my first blogging event (Thanks to Tina for inviting me!) where I met Ate Rhodilee.  And because of this meeting, I also got the chance to meet Ate Vina :)
  3. The last days I've spent with my lola before she bid goodbye.  That was one heartbreaking event which made me realize that life is too short to be wasted.
  4. My 18th birthday.  
  5. My Waffle Time days. 
  6. The day I joined National Nutrition Council XI.
  7. My father's death.
  8. My night shift job as a Web Article Writer.
  9. Presidency at Rotaract Club of Munting Pag-Asa Davao.
  10. Our church wedding. This is the most significant one wherein I've realized that I've been trying so hard to please others. Now, I have to start forgiving myself and move on to love myself more.
These are the 10 most significant events in my life. :) How about yours? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment