Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 19: What is your goal in life?

It's my 19th day already and I'm so proud of myself! :) So, let's go to today's topic: What is my goal in life?

Let me define the word 'goal' first before I'll blog about my answer.  According to Dictionary.com, GOAL is . . . . . . 

1.
the result or achievement toward which effort is directed;aim; end.
2.
the terminal point in a race.
3.
a pole, lineor other marker by which such a point isindicated.
4.
an area, basket, cage, or other object or structure towardor into which players of various games attempt to throw,carry, kick, hit, or drive a ball, puck, etc., to score a point orpoints.
5.
the act of throwing, carrying, kicking, driving, etc., a ball orpuck into such an area or object.
6.
the score made by this act.
Goal is the terminal point in a race. Life is a race, and to where I'm going is my goal in life.  For now, my goal in life is to experience motherhood and to reach financial freedom too.  Sooner or later, I know that I'll have additional goals in life.

What about you? What is your goal in life? :) Hit the comment button now!

No comments:

Post a Comment