Saturday, March 10, 2012

Day 7: My worst habit

Good morning weekend! :) I'm starting my 7th day of my 30 day blogging challenge as early as possible and while I'm not yet too lazy to put it off later. And that is my worst habit! PROCRASTINATION.  According to Dictionary.com...

pro·cras·ti·na·tion

  [proh-kras-tuh-ney-shuhn, pruh] Show IPA
noun
the act or habit of procrastinating or putting off or delaying,especially something requiring immediate attention: She was smart,but her constant procrastination led her to be late with almost everyassignment.
This is my worst habit that often times I ended up doing overtime and rushing here and there. I am doing my best to end this kind of habit and start being productive.  But in a week, I should see to it that I have my ME day. A day which I can do what I want to do even just sleep and rest.  Hey, I also need a time off from working hard. :)

What about you? Come and join me and share share share! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment