Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 14: What do you like most about yourself?

14th day eh? Yahooooo! :) I'm so close to the finish the first half of my thirty day blogging challenge! It's weekend, and I have one awesome guest from Bacolod City. For now, he will be spending time with new found friends through CouchSurfing.org. They'll go bar hopping (which is not really not my type) and have a few drinks.  I'll just be staying at home and rest because my feet sore.  I need to give them a rest so that they'll be okay for tomorrow's itinerary - Deca Wakeboard Park at Mintal, Davao City. 

But before I doze off to sleep, let me finish this post first.  So, what do I like most about myself?

AKO AY MADISKARTE SA BUHAY!

Madiskarte means resourceful or creative.  Whenever problems strike, there will be times that I'll be depressed for a while but after that, my resourcefulness would awaken me and eventually, lead me to possible solutions. I know that giving up is not an option and that the solution might just be somewhere around the corners of my life.  

http://uselessopinion.blogspot.com/2008/05/quitting-is-not-option.html 

I just can't take it anymore, I need to sleep and rest. Goodbye for now! :)  Just always remember...

If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right. - Henry Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment