Friday, March 16, 2012

Day 13 : Have you ever had your heart broken? Have you ever broken a heart?

Just got home and I feel so happy after having bonded with Rotaractors from other clubs.  And I just remembered that I need to update my blog.  For today's challenge....



Yes, I've experienced being broken hearted and I also had broken a heart.  Those were the days when puppy love was at its peak and I've broken my mother's heart just to be with the 'boy' I love. I was once a hard headed spoiled brat who never listened to anybody when it comes to matters of the heart.  During my younger days, I always get what I want but eventually, I would end up having a broken heart for wrong decisions. 

Now, I've come to realize that mothers really know best.  Even though I already have settled down, I would oftentimes consult my mother for some decisions.  I realized how important is my mother's role in my life.  And I'm so thankful for having such a wonderful and supportive mother.  I love you mama!

How about you? Have you ever had your heart broken too? Have you also broken a heart? Share share share! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment